Educates students to an Advanced level of technical expertise to effectively and efficiently design, engineer, and program “cyber-secure”, enterprise-wide, supervisor projects using the Niagara 4 Framework and demonstrate how to migrate existing Niagara AX stations to the N4 model.
- Prerequisites: Niagara 4 Technical Certification
- Audience: Systems Integrators, OEMs, distributors, and other business partners
- Certification: Niagara 4 certification
- 5-day, Instructor Led Training (Face to Face or Virtual)
- Part #: TRN-CRS-N4-ADV, MSRP $3360 USD
We have a limited seats for the class, so please select the "Request" button below. Once requested, you will need to send a payment to enroll for a seat.
1. Purchase Orders – Purchase orders are only accepted from companies that have a direct contract with Tridium (via Tridium Reseller). PO’s must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Credit Card - Call Tridium's Customer Support at (877) 305-1745, Option 1. You may also email email@example.com with your name, course and dates requested, and a phone number. A Tridium representative will then contact you for payment.
3. Company Checks – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to mailing a company check. Mail checks to: Tridium Inc., 14434 Collections Center Dr., Chicago, IL 60693 (Include student name and training date on check’s memo line.)
Nov 27 - Dec 1, 2023 - VirtualMonday, Nov 27, 2023 at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM ESTWaitlist Total: 13