Teaches experienced JAVA developers how to develop drivers and appliances for use with the Niagara 4 Framework
- Prerequisites: JAVA programming background, a licensed demo station, and completion of the Niagara 4 Developer Workshop Presentations course
- Audience: JAVA programmers
- Certification: Niagara 4 Developer TCP
- 10 half-days, Instructor Led Training (Virtual)
- Part #: TRN-DEV-N4, MSRP $3360 USD
We have a limited seats for the class, so please select the "Request" button below. Once requested, you will need to send a payment to enroll for a seat.
1. Purchase Orders – Purchase orders are only accepted from companies that have a direct contract with Tridium (via Tridium Reseller). PO’s must be emailed to email@example.com
2. Credit Card - Call Tridium's Customer Support at (877) 305-1745, Option 1. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, course and dates requested, and a phone number. A Tridium representative will then contact you for payment.
3. Company Checks – Please email email@example.com prior to mailing a company check. Mail checks to: Tridium Inc., 14434 Collections Center Dr., Chicago, IL 60693 (Include student name and training date on check’s memo line.)
There Are No Upcoming Events
Check back or contact your administrator to ask about future events.