Niagara 4 Extend Technical Certification Program (TCP) (APAC)
Niagara 4 Extend Certification training course expands and enhances your knowledge of Niagara Framework.
Designed for system integrators and engineers with experience and Niagara 4 TCP or Niagara 4 End User Proficient certification completed.
• All students are encouraged to work through series of labs designed to reinforce learning.
• All demonstrations are provided using real life software environment.
The course ends with the practice project testing the knowledge of main Niagara concepts covered as part of the course, after passing the test, the attendee is awarded the Tridium Niagara 4 Extend Certified status. The certificate demonstrates the expertise to use Niagara 4 extended functionality.
- Prerequisites: Niagara 4 Technical Certification
- Audience: Systems Integrators, OEMs, distributors, and other business partners
- Certification: Niagara 4 Extend TCP
- 5-day, Instructor Led Training (Face to Face or Virtual)
- Part #: TRN-CRS-EXT-TCP
We have a limited seats for the class, so please select the "Request" button below. Once requested, you will need to send a payment to enroll for a seat. Click here for payment options.
Choose an Upcoming Event
Mar 20 - 24, 2023 - Virtual (Chinese)Sunday, Mar 19, 2023 at 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM EDT
Jun 5 - 9, 2023 - (English) for ANZSunday, Jun 4, 2023 at 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM EDT
Jun 26 - 30, 2023 - Virtual (English) for ANZSunday, Jun 25, 2023 at 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM EDT